Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's been awhile!

My best intentions of posting more often don't seem to be happening.

But, life if so crazy busy here and strangely different and the internet stopped working on my laptop. I do want to name a few of the major events that have past and are yet to come in my life:

  • I had an incredible Memorial Day weekend visiting a very good friend on the coast and hanging out with my sisters, brother-in-law and good friends.
  • Slow, steady progress is being made on the "castle".
  • We caught the 2 rats in our new house.
  • My brother, sister-in-law and their two children now live here locally. Very locally. Next door in fact. It's awesome!
  • At work I am getting ready for my second fundraising event. It will be interesting, as I do not like that kind of music even. But, it's on a farm. I love outdoors. Usually. *smile*
  • A very good friend is visiting us over the 4th of July and I'm planning things to do with her, both for the group she knows up here and private events for just the family.

As I type this (one handed), I am cradling a sleeping 7 month old in my left arm. She is the 4th child of some friends that are helping with building right now. She is very warm and I feel hot and sticky, but she needs her nap. I will still have to get the tea I missed though.

~am

No comments: